We believe that children learn best when they are engaged in an exciting, creative and tailored curriculum. Spencer children are encouraged to love learning, and provided with the support to ensure that they are able to access the opportunities that they are given.
- Lessons are creative: the aim of our teachers is deliver lessons that children enjoy and are engaged by, using a creative and engaging curriculum tailored to individual schools
- A focus on individual discovery: children are supported through their learning journey at the pace that suits them
- Children who feel proud of their achievement and sure of their place in the world, with clearly maintained boundaries and expectations
- The extra help that children need – from Nurture provision for children who are feeling unsure or in need of extra support, to learning that engages and challenges the more confident
- A warm, stimulating environment using the best available tools to support a range of activities and learning support