Are you someone who is looking for a challenge of shaping and creating an excellent apprenticeship provision? Do you want to join a forward-thinking family of schools with an innovative approach at its heart? Can you support others to create inspirational learning experiences?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to develop, implement and oversee our apprenticeship programme including leading on plans to ensure compliance with Ofsted’s framework and be ESFA ready.
- Can demonstrate great communication skills and is confident to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Is forward thinking and committed to developing the strategy to grow Spencer Apprenticeships
- Has a working knowledge of Ofsted and ESFA requirements relating to apprenticeships, functional skills and End Point Assessment along with a good understanding of the Individual Learning Records System.
- Is experienced of working in a similar role in an organisational with Apprenticeship Provider status
This is a key management position which will involve working strategically and collaboratively with schools, businesses and MATs across the region. Spencer Academies Trust has a national reputation for excellence. The Spencer Apprenticeships is committed to high quality professional training for the education sector, supporting excellence in education and securing best possible outcomes for children and young people. Our vision is to support schools in how they recruit, train and retain exceptional staff using evidence informed principles and skilled trainers.
If you would like to find out more about working with us, then please book a Zoom call with Tammy Elward, the Director of Spencer Teaching School Hub via our administrator, Helen, on email@example.com. Please contact us for an application pack or go to our website: http://vacancies.spenceracademiestrust.co.uk/
- Deadline for applications: 12pm on Monday 21st June 2021
- Interviews: W/C 28th June 2021