Outstanding governance is central to the success of Spencer academies, helping to set the direction of our schools and providing the supportive challenge needed to raise standards.
Interested in becoming a governor?
- Click here for further information on joining a SAT Local Governing Body.
- Click here for further information on working with a SAT Local Governing Body.
- Click here for further information on the SAT Governor Programme.
- Click here to download an application form.
- Click here to download a pecuniary interests declaration form.
The Scheme of Delegation
Authority and decision-making powers within the trust are set out in the Scheme of Delegation.
- Click here to view the scheme of delegation.
Board of Trustees
The board of trustees, known internally as the Board of Directors, is the legal governing body of The Spencer Academies Trust.
Information on the membership, responsibilities and mandated sub-committees of the Board of Directors is held in the trust Scheme of Delegation.