- Apprenticeship Target Report 2018
- Articles of Association
- Deed of Variation Funding Agreement – 27/08/14
- Facility Time Reporting 2018
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017
- Master Funding Agreement – March 2018
- Master Funding Agreement – July 2014
- Master Funding Agreement – July 2011
- Trustees Report and Financial Statements – August 2017
- Trustees Report and Financial Statements – August 2016
- Trustees Report and Financial Statements – August 2015
- Trustees Report and Financial Statements – August 2014
- Trustees Report and Financial Statements – August 2013
- Value for Money Statement – August 2014
- Value for Money Statement – August 2013
PRIVACY NOTICE 2018
The Spencer Academies Trust is the Data Controller for the purposes of information governance under the General Data Protection Regulation. Personal data is held by Trust academies for the purposes of meeting our educational, safeguarding and other responsibilities; and for the purposes of acting as a responsible employer. This personal data includes some or all of the following: identifiers such as name and National Insurance Number; characteristics such as ethnic group; employment contract and remuneration details; qualifications and certification data; and absence information.
The collection of this information will benefit local users by:
- improving the management of school workforce data across the sector;
- enabling a comprehensive picture of the workforce and how it is deployed to be built up;
- supporting our teacher training, recruitment and retention provision;
- allowing better financial modelling and planning;
- enabling ethnicity and disability monitoring;We are required to pass on some of this data to the Department for Education (DfE).
We are required to pass on some of this data to the Department for Education (DfE).
If you require more information about how the DfE store and use this data please click here. If you are unable to access this website, please contact the Spencer Academies Trust or the DfE as follows:
We will not give information about you to anyone outside the academy, Trust or the DfE without your consent unless the law and our rules allow us to.